Terms and Conditions / Code of Conduct
Visitors will only have limited access. Please read the following carefully before requesting an account on the site, and once every month as no notifications of changes will be made. Members will have full access to all pages on the site and must abide by all the Code of Conduct conditions listed below or shall be summarily removed, and banned permanently from access to the site.
- Age Requirement: All members, and visitors agree they are 18 years old, or the age of majority in their State/Country before using our site.
- Marital Status: All members by using the Shifters Match site agree you are single, and available. Anyone separated, or in the midst of a divorce may not use our site.
- Use of Site: All members have an account on our site for their exclusive use. At no time is your password to be given to a friend, relative, or any other individual.
- Notice of Location: All members are residents of Shifter Falls, and surrounding area. The Site and all it’s services are restricted to this geographic location.
- Member Privacy: All members have the right to their privacy. Certain personal information is not to be supplied to, or by any clients or visitors at any time via the Shifters Match site. Such information includes, but is not limited to:
- The address of: A residence, place of employment, place of education, etc
- The names of: Family, co-workers, friends, children, etc
- Personal identifying information: Social Security number, drivers licence, etc
- Credit card information
- Risk Assumption: All members of Shifters Match assume any and all risks when using the site and services, including but not limited to the risks associated with online and offline interactions with other individuals, including dating. Your safety is paramount over anything else.
- Passwords: All passwords are to be held confidential, do not ever share your password with anyone in your family; or circle of friends. The password you were given is for your use, and only your use.
- Posting/Communication Restrictions: No member is permitted to post, transmit to others, communicate content (links, etc.) or otherwise engage in any activity on the Shifter Match site that:
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, etc.) without obtaining their express written permission first;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities of any sort;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- uses excessive swearing;
- uses the Shifters Match site for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails.
- Reporting of Violations of Use: Anyone, member or visitor, who feels threatened in any manner that makes them uncomfortable will immediately contact an administrator via the Contact Form with all pertinent details available to them about the individual in question.
- False Information: All members must ensure they provide only accurate information to the site. Any member found to have provided inaccurate, or misleading information will be duly removed and banned.
- Advertising and Solicitation: There will be no advertising, or solicitation on the Shifters Match site by any member. Should a member do so they will be duly removed and banned.
- Harassment of Administrators: At no time will any member, or visitor harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Shifter Match administrator.
Please Note: While the Administrators occasionally will browse through postings we do not have anyone specifically tasked to reading everything posted. Should any member or visitor see anything that violates the sites standards we request that you immediately notify the Administrators via the contact form. Thank you from Shifters Match Admin.